Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Return

After being missing in action, I am back.
I've been focusing on my MPT Degree and time got the best of me.


I don't need to remind you that this is a blog about Film and Gaming from an in-depth perspective.
This is not a review site; I want people to see visual medium in a different light after reading this blog. I want to help you realize why we are evoked with certain emotions and reactions from various pieces. Welcome back to Video Game and Film Analysis with CGC Grayfox.



Next week I start off with a dated article I had on my desktop for a while; A discussion about Final Fantasy 13 and it's elements of story telling. Following, We'll be discussing a mix of titles I missed an opportunity to talk about and thoughts about newly released tiles. Stay
tuned!



If you have any suggestions for debates or would like to simply bring an attention to a pieces' detail, send me an E-mail at: CGCGrayfox@gmail.com or simply leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment